Our team of highly experienced occupational psychologists, HR practitioners and communications professionals, bring their depth and breadth of expertise to help you address your key people-related challenges.
Our range of independent professional services span the entire world of work – including recruitment and selection, talent management, leadership development, performance management, job analysis and competency design, coaching, change management, health and well-being and workplace ergonomics.
We combine evidence, action and evaluation to deliver solutions that truly reflect the environment where you work. With no off-the-shelf products or services, we don’t approach your challenge with a solution already in mind, so you get the advice that’s best for you, not for us.
How can we help
We’ve developed a holistic view of the workplace, which we refer to as the World of Work model. It helps us think clearly about the impact and reach of organisational challenges – positively and negatively – and how to embed effective and sustainable solutions.
The model is divided into four areas – Employee Journey, Evolving Organisation, Work Environment and Healthy Workplace – and the services we offer reflect the challenges of each quadrant:
1. Employee Journey
The path we take through our career and how organisations recruit and develop talent:
- We can provide an evidence-based perspective to help you make informed decisions about the most cost-effective and scientifically accurate ways to attract, recruit and select individuals.
- Our experienced and qualified coaches can work with individuals and teams to problem solve, support decision-making and enhance performance.
- We can review and design talent management and performance management initiatives and strategies to help you identify and develop talent in your organisation.
- We can conduct rigorous training and development needs analyses, design development programmes for leaders and managers, and evaluate the impact of all types of development activity.
2. Evolving Organisation
How organisations adapt to the changing world and the impact this has on their people:
- We can work with you on your most important change initiatives, including setting up new organisations, mergers and major structural re-designs.
- We can design change approaches and processes, and provide support and training for internal staff implementing change.
- We can deliver interventions to help people manage their way through difficult changes in their working lives.
- We can help educate and develop your leaders to enhance the culture and style around change and communication.
3. Work Environment
The physical and psychological environment people work in every day:
- We can help you analyse and design jobs, using robust techniques to identify role requirements and describe the types of people suited to a role.
- We can provide specialist skills and experience in analysing the nature of safety-critical roles and developing a safety leadership culture, minimising risk through behaviourally-focused initiatives.
- We can design and implement employee surveys, helping you take evidence-based actions to tackle problems and manage the communications around survey results.
- We can review and make recommendations about the ergonomic design of your physical working environment, as well as the healthy use of technology.
4. Healthy Workplace
The psychological and physical health of your workforce:
- We can design, deliver and evaluate programmes and initiatives aimed at building resilience at a psychological, structural and strategic level.
- We can design and deliver interventions to increase psychological well-being, helping minimise stressors and supporting staff to deal constructively with the pressure of their working lives.
- We can provide expert advice and solutions to help deal with the challenges associated with the work-home interface, how people balance their responsibilities and how 21st century job flexibility can be implemented.
- We can evaluate equipment and interfaces in terms of safety, usability and their impact on the performance and well-being of employees.